Background

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Subtle Contouring for Round Faces: Look Naturally Slimmer!

Having a round face is both a blessing and a curse! I know it means that I show wrinkles and aging less easily, but I still look at the chiseled cheekbones of Angelina Jolie and weep into my mirror. Thank God for contouring! Contouring round faces is a wee bit different than contouring for those who are naturally endowed with amazing facial structure. 

I've made a tutorial video for how to do "subtle" contouring underneath your foundation (and slimming your nose) so that it isn't so obvious that you've used makeup to alter your appearance. Examples of where this might come in handy are:

  • Job interviews
  • Dates
  • Impressing a crush at the gym when you shouldn't be wearing "obvious" makeup
  • Work days
Hope this helps and apologies in advance for my voice--I was quite sick recently and my voice still hasn't recovered!





No comments:

Post a Comment