Background

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara Review

Hey! I wanted to do a quick review of a mascara that I had not tried. I received the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator mascara as a stocking stuffer for Christmas 2012, and I just used up my Maybelline Lash Stiletto and thought I'd give it a whirl.

Verdict: It's good--probably my number 2 mascara. Still doesn't beat my oldie-but-goodie Lash Stiletto, though! It makes my lashes very long, but there simply isn't enough volume for me to purchase a second tube. I paired my Covergirl Exact Eyelights (Black Gold) with it for volume in this video. If lengthening is your goal, then this is for you! You can grab Lash Accelerator at Walgreens for $8.99 or just $6.87 from Amazon. If you want to try my absolute favorite Lash Stiletto (Voluptuous Waterproof, Very Black), you can find it at Amazon for $7.74.

Stay tuned for a few bloopers at the end from various attempts at shooting the review! 



No comments:

Post a Comment