Background

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mini-Haul! Huzzah!


I have a mini-haul for you today! My "hauls" are few and far-between, as I am literally broke in this recession, but I ran out of a bunch of products at the same time and so I have several items to show! I give a brief semi-review of the Everyday Minerals Bamboo Flat Top Brush, as well.

Items mentioned:

Everyday Minerals Bamboo Flat Top Brush
Leopard-Print Manicure Set
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye-Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for Blue Eyes
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light
Physician's Formula Glow & Mood-Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush in Bronze/Rose

If you're interested in the little deals site I mentioned whilst discussing my manicure set, you can find it at tanga.com. 





P.S. YouTube always freezes on the most attractive frame, don't they? Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment