Background

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Drugstore Mascara Round-Up: What's Good & What Isn't!


On a recent mascara kick, I splurged on a bunch of mascaras to give you guys the low-down on what is worth buying and what isn't!

Mascaras listed in order from worst to best (in my opinion):

Maybelline Great Lash Big
Flower 3-in-1 Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara
ELF 3-in-1 Mascara - Lengthen, Define, and Volumize
L'Oreal Lash-Out Butterfly Mascara
ELF Lengthening & Defining Mascara
Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara

My favorites are the Revlon Photoready 3D Volume, which is a dupe for Benefit They're Real mascara and the ELF Lengthening & Defining mascara, which made me look like I had baby-doll lashes.

Also previewed is my new set of StyleMaster buffing brushes that I will be reviewing soon! I got them on eBay from here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Cosmetics-Foundation-Blending-Brush-Blush-Kabuki-Makeup-Set-Kit-29D1-/121152650894?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1120 




No comments:

Post a Comment