Background

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Reviews! Maybelline, Physician's Formula, Profusion, GlamGlow


Hello everyone! Today I bring you more of my thoughts on several affordable (and one not so affordable) beauty products. I cover a lot in one video, with my candid thoughts on the products, so I hope those of you who are contemplating using any of these will find this particularly helpful. 

On a totally random note, can't believe that my Garnier Olia dye job still has zero fading and max shine factor, even though I haven't touched it up or dyed it at all since March 23-24! Not to mention that it is still super healthy and hasn't shown damage the way other dyes end up doing. I am so impressed--love that oil-based hair color!

Reviews in this video:
  • Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express (Waterproof)
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto: Voluptuous 
  • Physician's Formula Happy Booster Bronzer & Blush: Bronze/Rose
  • Profusion: Twinkle Twinkle Eyeshadow Bricks
  • GlamGlow: Youthmud TinglExfoliate Treatment
Upcoming: 
  • Coastal Scents 22-Piece Brush Set
  • Make Your Eyes Pop! (series continued)
  • Oil cleansing! I give it a try, and does it work? 
  • DIY Face Brightening Toner

In other news:

One of my previous professors from my undergrad years is going to be in the area soon and wants to visit! He was one of my favorite professors--although, being quite honest, most of my professors were my favorite professors, since I loved almost all of them--so, needless to say, I'm quite exceedingly excited. Took me totally by surprise!


Not to mention that my brother is coming down to visit me next weekend and that another friend from Guam will also be flying out to visit this summer. So many amazing things! 

I also watched Donnie Darko for the first time this weekend and I loved it. I have a real thing for dark psychological movies and somehow hadn't watched the film until yesterday. Whoof! Mind blown. That, of course, sent me on a psychological movie tangent this weekend. 

All in all, quite a good time and even more good times towards which to look forward. 

Whoohoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment