Background

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Garnier Olia and Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review

Today I'm bringing you two quick reviews on Garnier Olia (4.15 Soft Mahogany Brown) and Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Foundation (in 200 Nude, Combo/Oily Skin). 

Garnier Olia is the must luxurious and modern home-dye package I have ever used. It smelled like a bed of roses and I had SO much left after I did my long hair that I was really trying hard to use up the bottle. The color is exactly the picture on the box, and my hair is incredibly shiny and feels healthier than it did before I dyed it! Can't recommend Olia enough; I will definitely be using it again.

I'm rather "Eh" on Revlon Colorstay. On the one hand, it does last for a very long time. On the other hand, it doesn't really contain the oil that my skin produces. And--be forewarned--it oxidizes within an hour of wearing it to a darker, more orange tone. If you decide to get this foundation, make sure that you get a shade lighter than the one that matches your skin tone or else you will look like you're wearing horrible fake tanner. 

For more details, check out my video review below. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment